Attending Summer 2010? Remember that Medical Forms need to be submitted to the Admissions Office no later than May 10th.
Deadlines are approaching for 2010 programs. Be sure to have applications submitted by the April 1st deadline
Each Summer Two Worlds United welcomes high school students to beautiful Sweden. As a Two Worlds United student in Sweden you’ll visit the most famous sites as well as some of the lesser known but extraordinary sites. Weekday mornings are spent in Swedish language courses and allow beginners as well as intermediate and advanced level students to gain language skills during the stay.
|Summer Language & Culture ProgramThis program is a group program located in Portugal. The program consists of 4 hours of Swedish courses on weekdays, afternoon excursions and siteseeing, evenings and weekends are spent with Swedish Host Families.||2 week=$3,2953 week=$3,985
4 week= $4,685
5 week= $5,295
6 week= $6,285
|July, Aug.July, Aug.
- Homestay accommodation including meals with your host family
- School Tuition included in all programs which have an Academic component including Year, Semester, Trimester and Summer Language & Culture Programs
- Events and Excursions including entrance fees and transportation
- Chaperones and Local On-site staff support and supervision
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance throughout the program
- Pre-departure and in-country orientations
- Student Handbook
Program does not include:
- Airfare- students are met at the airport by a program representative
- Passport and visa application fees as applicable
- Personal expenses (e.g., toiletries, clothing, internet, calling card, activities)
- School expenses (e.g., uniform/lunches, if required, supplies, bus pass)
- Any other item not specified
- Applications for the progrom are online at the Two Worlds United Website at http://www.twoworldsunited.com/preapplication.html this form should be completed and returned to the Two Worlds United Office along with your $95 Registration Fee.This is not the same as filling out the pre-application online; please do not resubmit the online pre-application. In order to receive your full application, you must mail in a hard copy of your pre-application with the Registration Fee.You will then receive your Two Worlds United Full Application Form. After we get your full application form the next step will be forTwo Worlds United to send your full application overseas. The Coordinators will then begin to make your placement arrangements based upon the information that you include in your full application form.
Please mail your application to:
Two Worlds United
503 E. Jackson Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Two Worlds United offers partial scholarships are from $250 up to $1200. Qualified students may apply based on criteria which may include: academic grade point average, financial need, number and level of courses attempted in high school, rank in class, and information included on the International Awareness Scholarship application. Each scholarship is based upon meeting the individual scholarship requirements and the application competition.
After applying with the preliminary application, you will receive your Two Worlds United Full Application Form and a Scholarship Application Form. Please keep in mind that applications are handled as first come – first serve basis, so the sooner you apply the better chances to get a better destination city, and placement.
Fundraising is a good idea if you are planning on becoming an exchange student. If you’d like to find out more about fundraising there is a Fundraising Information Kit online athttp://www.twoworldsunited.com/fundraising.pdf